December 9, 20160 COMMENTS
Everyone loves pizza, and the Italians do it best! This Italian gourmet pizza is a perfect main for any family dinner.
- 1-16 oz. prepared thin pizza crust
- 1lb fresh mozzarella (Buy it!)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, pulled apart
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pizza crust on large baking sheet; lightly brush olive oil on crust; top with sliced mozzarella, rosemary; add salt and pepper to taste. Olives are optional. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake until crust is crisp and mozzarella is melted.