Scrumptious, slightly melty mozzarella wrapped in crispy prosciutto and topped with rosemary! An amazing party appetizer or side-dish that pairs well with greens.
- 2lbs. fresh mozzarella (Buy it!)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 12 thin prosciutto slices (Buy it!)
- Ground black pepper
- Cut mozzarella into 12 slices. Season the mozzarella with ground black pepper. Roll sliced mozzarella with prosciutto slices.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook wrapped mozzarella for about 1 minute or until prosciutto becomes slightly crispy.
- Place mozzarella on serving platter. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with chopped rosemary. Serve immediately.